Looking for a patient and attentive individual who will support engineering projects by adapting and applying engineering techniques; conducting tests and inspections, preparing reports and calculations.
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analyzing data; determining root causes.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and performing installations.
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; reviewing open issues and action items; escalating project completion impediments.
- Meets cost standards, tracking and reporting expenses.
- Prepares guidelines by describing operational and testing methods and procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by completing quality assurance tests; following standards; studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
- Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Fresh grad or experience candidates from Higher NITEC / Diploma in Mechanical discipline.
Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting, Analytical Tools, Attention to Detail, Innovation