Looking for a patient and attentive individual who can perform tasks independently and have a positive attitude towards learning. Candidates must know basic computing skills. Entry level candidates are welcome to apply, as on the job training will be provided.
- Perform component testing, assembly, and evaluation.
- Fine adjustments and alignment under the microscope.
- Cleaning, repairing and replacing of components.
- Housekeeping of the workplace
- Assist in product development with the team
- Generate simple report
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by in-charge or management team.
- NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma in Engineering
- Basic Computer Skills
- Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply, on-the-job training will be provided.