We are looking for a C#/ C++ developer responsible for building C#/ C++ applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, able to think and work independently or with contractors and team members. Be sensitive about dealing with documents and confidential information.
You will work directly with the product head, who you will assist as his lead to manage the software design and development of all the product develop by the company or our contract manufacturer.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# /C++ code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Develop and integrate code for our new product application.
- Develop friendly user interface graphics to allow ease of use of our products.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work hand in hand with our contract manufacturer for the new product development.
- Manage our contractors who form part of our product development team.
- Perform an ad-hoc duty when necessary
- Well organized, independent, well resource.
- Good in planning and scheduling
- Proficient in C#or C++, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Candidates with image processing experience will be advantage.
Fresh graduate student or Student doing their final internship are welcome.