Responsible for testing of Optical Microscope before they are implemented for internal use or marketed to the industries. Ensure products are working exactly as intended and are free of defects or other issues. Expect frequent interaction with the development team and end-users.
- Accomplish primary goal of Assembly and testing the new products for functionality or quality.
- Perform equipment setup, testing, evaluation, adjustments and minor preventative maintenance tasks to meet all standards for safety, quality and efficiency.
- Identifies any problems during assembly and testing and propose potential solutions and attempt to troubleshoot the issue using their technical knowledge.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards.
- A good problem-solver and analytical thinker is beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail and good organization skill.
- Capable of working independently.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Experience in handling microscope is preferred.